So LoudThoughtsVoicedOut nominated me for a Liebster Award. Thank you so much!!! It really means a lot that you read my blog and liked it. The Liebster Award for all who don’t know is an award that provides a platform to the bigger blogger world for new bloggers. You have to have under 200 followers but I have more than that but I don’t want to be the one to stop this award. And I really like the questions that LoudThoughtsVoicedOut asked.
I’m just going to answer the questions and nominated some new bloggers who needs the recognition.
My Answers to the question
1. Why do you blog?
To improve my writing but I realize I love blogging so improving my writing is just a bonus.
2. What’s your favorite book, ever?
Twilight haha joking The Perks of being a Wallflower, Mockingjay and The Fault in our stars. It’s hard to pick just one but I really do like Twilight.
3. If you could choose between a private island and the most expensive house/apartment in New York, what would you pick?
Apartment in New York, New York is my dream city.
4. Your dream job would be..?
To be an author or a movie director.
5. If you were given a publishing deal, what would you write a book about?
I’ll probably write a mystery thriller or a really cheesy romantic story.
6. Your favorite color?
I don’t have a fav color but I’m really into neon green.
7. One thing you want to do before the year ends?
Start working out, its my new years resolution and I haven’t started as yet.
8. If you were given a billion dollars with only one day to spend it all and no sign or trace of it to be left behind, what would you?
Buy an apartment and move to New York. But seriously I would donate it all. I’m like money only for the fact that you can’t really live without it. I don’t love money.
9. A movie you believe every person should watch at least once in their lifetime?
Forest Gump it teaches you how to love and show compassion.
10. Your favorite author?
I think John Green because after I read The Fault in our Stars I went and read all his novels expect Looking for Alaska, which is on my TBR list.
11. Your childhood hero?
The nominees can use the questions I answered.
Thank you again this is my third, well fourth nomination. I love everyone who reads my blog even if you don’t like.