I’m nominated for a liebster for the fourth time now and I’m just as excited when I got my first one. I would like to thank my mom for always paying the internet bill on time so I can stay connected I love you, your the best Happy’s Mothers Day.
Also thanks to The Sleepy Booknerd for nominated me thank you so much I love you blog, you all should check out her blog for honest book reviews.
The Liebster Award for all who don’t is an award that provides a platform to the bigger blogger world for new bloggers.
The rules are very simple, thank the person who nominated you, answer the questions they gave you, state 11 facts about yourself and nominate 1-11 new bloggers who you want to give the award to.
11 Facts about Ashalee
- I speak in third person.
- I have this weird theory that people who play an instruments tend to be starter than people who don’t.
- I’m funny…… sometimes.
- I cant operate without coffee.
- I only own one Harry Potter book :(!!
- I’m obsess with Frozen’s Let it go song.
- I binge on New Girl, its one of my fav TV shows.
- I’ve never watch any of The Hobbit movies, but I loved Lord of the Rings.
- I’m one of the few people who thinks Kristen Stewart is a good actress, I loved Twilight. #TeamEdward
- I read Mockingjay three times, consecutively. Five times in total.
- I’m very random.
Answers to The Sleepy Booknerd’s questions:
- What’s your song on replay write now? Let It Go. I cant sing but I’m constantly belting out to this song.
- What’s the best book you ever read? Either The Fault in our stars or The Perks of being a wallflower.
- Night or Day? Day, but I rather read at night.
- Book or Movie? This is a hard one, I think books, they are my escape.
- Favorite author? Right now I’m obsess with John Green, he’s awesome.
- Favorite youtube channel? CinemaSins
- Favorite GIF from your favorite movie? This movie has not come out as yet but it’s already my favorite and this is a pic not a GIF but I cried when I saw it.
- Cake or Chocolate? Chocolate cake
- What always in your bag? Chapstick
- What makes you smile? What drives you to get up in the morning?I don’t know.
- LoudThoughtsVoicedOut I’ve been blogging a little over two months and I can honestly say that this blog is the best. It’s uplifting and inspiring, anytime I’m feeling down, I would read one of the post and get inspired. I just want to say keep up the amazing work, your an amazing writer.
My questions to you guys are the same ones I answered.
-Have a good one.